Make Jacques' Frozen Hot Chocolate At Home!
Jacques' Hot Chocolate is known for its rich, decadent taste, and is a staple during the New York winter season. As the weather heats up during the summer, the hot chocolate cools down. Although it is only available?in-store, you can still cool down with Jacques' Frozen Hot Chocolate at home!
Frozen Hot Chocolate
1 cup of whipping cream
1 tbsp of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of Jacques' Classic Hot Chocolate Mix
1 cup of ice
1.? Pour whipping cream into a medium mixing bowl, whip lightly for 30 seconds and?store in a?freezer for 5 minutes.?
2. After 5 minutes, take the bowl out, add sugar and whisk?the cream vigorously until it is the consistency of marshmallow fluff. Store the whipped cream in the refrigerator while making the hot chocolate.
3. Bring milk to boil over medium-high heat in a small saucepan.?
4. Add hot chocolate mix?and whisk until completely?dissolved. Set aside until the hot chocolate has completely cooled to room temperature.?
5. Once the hot chocolate has cooled, add the mixture and ice into a blender and blend until smooth.
6. In a serving cup, add whipped cream to the bottom of the cup. Pour the hot chocolate mixture over the top. Top with a large scoop of whipped cream and enjoy!
- For the marble effect shown in our picture, lightly?swirl the whipped cream that was poured at the bottom of the cup around the edges of the cup before pouring in the frozen hot chocolate.
- This recipe makes very rich and thick hot chocolate. If you want a thinner drink, add more milk.
- For a sweeter and creamier result, substitute?half of the ice for ice cream.?
Creative Ways to Us...
Chef Jacques Torres shows you different and creative ways to use his Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix! What You'll Need: Jacques' Famous Chocolat...Read More
Easy Chocolate Cake...
This chocolate cake recipe is super simple and sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It was featured on Food Network's Chocolate with Jacques To...Read More
How to Make Jacques...
Candy Cane and Hot Chocolate all in one? It's like having Christmas in a cup! Learn how to make this delicious drink with only 4 short recipes to c...Read More