Dark Chocolate Bark
This #TastyTuesday, we’re bringing you a recipe that will be perfect for all the holiday parties. This dark chocolate bark is one of our favorites.
Video Courtesy of Food & Wine
- ? cup 60% chocolate discs
- ? cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1? cups roasted whole almonds
(Yields about 25 pieces)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, finely chop the chocolate.
- In a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, heat the chopped chocolate, stirring occasionally, until it is about two-thirds melted; do not let the bowl touch the water.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan and stir the chocolate until it is completely melted and the temperature registers 90 degrees on a candy thermometer. If the chocolate has not melted complete and is still too cool, set it over the saucepan for 1 or 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly; do not overheat.
- Stir the almonds and seeds into the chocolate and spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a 1/2-inch-thick layer, making sure the nuts and seeds are completely covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bark for about 10 minutes, until hardened.
- Invert the bark onto a work surface. Remove the parchment paper, break into 25 pieces and store or serve.
Don’t forget to?share your creations with me on Instagram?by using #JacquesTorres, or tagging @JacquesTorres in your post to be featured on my Instagram feed!
Photography by John Kernick
Creative Ways to Us...
Chef Jacques Torres shows you different and creative ways to use his Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix! What You'll Need: Jacques' Famous Chocolat...Read More
Easy Chocolate Cake...
This chocolate cake recipe is super simple and sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It was featured on Food Network's Chocolate with Jacques To...Read More
How to Make Jacques...
Candy Cane and Hot Chocolate all in one? It's like having Christmas in a cup! Learn how to make this delicious drink with only 4 short recipes to c...Read More